Over the weekend there have been several little/simple things that have made me feel calm/happy; a few of these were:
• painting my fingernails and toenails red.
• watching Benidorm with my mum.
• seeing my room after I had dusted an hoovered for the first time in ages.
• being given all the old hymn number cards in their old boxes.
• going out on my bike.
• having a carefree afternoon with a friend.
• texting my bestie.
• lying on the decking with Isaac and picking at all the moss inbetween the slats.
• sitting on the sofa with Isaac’s feet on my lap watching him dozily snuggles his blanket.
I think I’d be fairly good-looking if I was skinnier, shame about my huge sweet tooth and weakness for carbs. Walked round London all day yesterday feeling like a right heffer, why so many mirrors in high-end shops?